Hydraulic Cylinder Bending Machines
Cylinder benders are used for rolling sheets, aluminum or stainless steel materials and light or medium sheets.
The hydraulic models are the perfect combination of an aerospace steel body and a powerful hydraulic roller movement.
Our roll-cylinder machines are robust, effective and efficient.
We distribute in the UK and Europe
General characteristics of our hydraulic bending machines:
- Machine body made of ST-52 steel
- Hardened steel rollers certified to SAE 1050 (CK-45)
- Symmetrical distribution of the rollers to allow pre-bending on both sides.
- Folding upper roller to facilitate the extraction of the curved pieces.
- Orbital movement of the two lateral rollers to better hold the sheets.
- Hydraulic balancing and bending pressure system
- Adjustment of movement, inclination and parallelism of the rollers controlled from the control panel.
- Digital display of the dimensions of each of the side rollers.
- Automatic opening and closing of the hydraulic top roller.
- Two vertical drive rollers transmission by gears and clutch of the lower roller to avoid slipping of the sheet.
- Device for cones. Inclination of the lateral rollers.
Our turning machines
3 Roller Cylinder LLC
The mid-range roller benders, with their robust steel body and hydraulic movement through the 3 side rollers that facilitate pre-bending making it unnecessary to turn the sheet for complete bending.
- Working length: 2070 – 3070 mm
- Min. pre-curved diameter: 8 -20 mm
- Min. bending diameter: 10 -25 mm
- Main roller diameter: 210 – 400 mm
- Diameter of side rollers: 190 – 380 mm
- Engine: 7,5 -30 kw
- Length: 3600 – 5850 mm
- Width: 1250 – 2100 mm
- Height: 1350 – 2150 mm
- Weight: 3650 – 17000 mm
*Dimensions vary according to model
4 Roller Cylinders LLC
The LLC Cylinder, with its robust steel body and hydraulic movement through the lower side rollers, is used to roll sheet, aluminum or stainless materials and light or medium sheet through the propulsion of a reactor connected to the main engine.
- Working length: 1570 – 4070 mm
- Min. pre-curved diameter: 3 – 16 mm
- Min. bending diameter: 5 – 20 mm
- Main roller diameter: 140 – 400 mm
- Diameter of side rollers: 130 – 320 mm
- Engine: 1,5 – 31,5 kw
- Length: 3200 -6800 mm
- Width: 1100 – 2200 mm
- Height: 1100 – 2400 mm
- Weight: 2350 -24500 mm
*Dimensions vary according to model
Role-playing machine operation
Bridge crane for large diameters
Hydraulic side supports for large diameters
Material feed table
Infinitely variable rotation speed
NC control panel
CNC control system
Request a quote without obligation
Responsable: FEYSAMA S.L. Purpose: Respond to your request Legitimation: Consent. Addressees: Our servers. We do not use external databases. Rights: Access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing and opposition to processing. Privacy Information
Safety standard CE UNE-EN 12622:2009+A1:2013
The hydraulic roler, has risk and dangerousness, and for that reason it is necessary to comply with some obligatory norms of protection of the European COmission. These standards guarantee the proper functioning of the rollers and considerably reduce the risk of damage due to the operator’s carelessness.
Our company has been certified by Bureau Veritas to meet its stringent requirements.
Anoia Street, 6, 08192,
Sant Quirze del Vallès,
GPS: 41.540735, 2.075969
We are an industrial machinery factory specialized in the treatment of sheet metal and metal. We have been manufacturing for more than 30 years and we export all over the world.